Rules of play:
- Children should remove their shoes and socks must be worn at all times.
- Children must not throw objects at one another, including balls from the ball pit.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult who is responsible for them whilst they are in the building.
- Tumble Town does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Food must be eaten within the play session purchased (1 or 2 hours).
- Food or drink must not be taken into the play area.
- Children are not allowed to climb up netted walls and slides.
- Only food or drink purchased at Tumble Town can be consumed on the premises.
Any problems should be reported to a member of staff.