COVID 19 UPDATE:
AT PRESENT WE DO NOT HAVE A REOPENING DATE. PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER FOR FURTHER UPDATES.
MONDAY – SUNDAY 10AM – 2:00PM AFTERNOON 2:30PM – 5:30PM
LAST ENTRANCE IS 1 HOUR BEFORE CLOSE.
TUMBLETOWN IS CLOSED ON BANK HOLIDAYS
Tumble Town is the longest running indoor play centre in Nottingham, located in Arnold. We are open 7 days a week, offering play sessions for children up to the age of the 8 (height: 4’8).
- Organised birthday parties are available, to make your child’s special day memorable. Click here to find out more.
- We have a large cafe serving hot and cold food, suitable for children and adults. Click here to view our menu.
- We offer 1 and 2 hour play sessions for our large play area, and offer play sessions for children under the age of 1 in our under 1s area. Click here for our prices and opening times.
- We have 2 large 2 level play frames consisting of 3 slides, an areal glide, ‘run the risk’ and our ‘dizzy disk’, not to mention much more.
Have you thought about our Tumble Club?
- For £35 you can get 20 hours of play time for your child/children, making a great saving of £1.75 per hour.
- The Tumble Club allows you to enjoy our soft play with no time restrictions, saving you over half price on entrance fees. Don’t miss out!
- We host exclusive Tumble club parties for members only. These parties include 2 hours of free fun for the children and the adults, as well as providing the opportunity for parents to take advantage of exclusive offers.
- You can have as little or as many children as you wish on your Tumble Club Card.
- Visit our Tumble Club page to check out our current offers!