COVID 19 UPDATE:
WE ARE REOPENING ON TUESDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER.
PLEASE NOTE, ALL ADULTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A FACE COVERING WHILST WALKING AROUND IN THE CENTRE. ONCE SEATED THEY CAN THEN REMOVE THEIR MASK.
HAND SANITISER STATIONS ARE LOCATED AROUND THE CENTRE.
PLEASE ACCOMPANY YOUR CHILDREN TO THE TOILET TO PROMOTE HAND WASHING
WE WILL BE CLOSING EVERY DAY AT 2PM UNTIL 2:30PM FOR A DEEP CLEAN.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR CHILD TO STAY ONE PLAY MAT AWAY FROM OTHERS WHEN IN THE PLAY EQUIPMENT.
MONDAY – SUNDAY 10AM – 2:00PM AFTERNOON 2:30PM – 5:30PM
LAST ENTRANCE IS 1 HOUR BEFORE CLOSE.
TUMBLETOWN IS CLOSED ON BANK HOLIDAYS
Tumble Town is the longest running indoor play centre in Nottingham, located in Arnold. We are open 7 days a week, offering play sessions for children up to the age of the 8 (height: 4’8).
- Organised birthday parties are available, to make your child’s special day memorable. Click here to find out more.
- We have a large cafe serving hot and cold food, suitable for children and adults. Click here to view our menu.
- We offer 1 and 2 hour play sessions for our large play area, and offer play sessions for children under the age of 1 in our under 1s area. Click here for our prices and opening times.
- We have 2 large 2 level play frames consisting of 3 slides, an areal glide, ‘run the risk’ and our ‘dizzy disk’, not to mention much more.
Have you thought about our Tumble Club?
- For £35 you can get 20 hours of play time for your child/children, making a great saving of £1.75 per hour.
- The Tumble Club allows you to enjoy our soft play with no time restrictions, saving you over half price on entrance fees. Don’t miss out!
- We host exclusive Tumble club parties for members only. These parties include 2 hours of free fun for the children and the adults, as well as providing the opportunity for parents to take advantage of exclusive offers.
- You can have as little or as many children as you wish on your Tumble Club Card.
- Visit our Tumble Club page to check out our current offers!